Now I have always loved the L’Oreal Truematch Le Tint Foundation and L’Oreal Truematch Super Blendable Foundation. I recently picked a new Truematch Foundation and its the L’Oreal Truematch Liquid Foundation. It is specifically formulated for Asian skintones. Not just like the other Truematch foundations it blends like a dream however it only comes in one shade. The foundation I got is F1 Rose Ivory and this foundation suites people who are more pale skinned. Filipinas in general have yellow undertone and when I applied this foundation it was definitely too light for me. You can check in my video above how this foundation looked on my skin.
But let me run down through the pros and cons!
What I like about the product
- It delivers a beautiful matte finish on my skin but it sort of has a shimmer or stain shine to it. It has medium coverage but you can definitely build it up to cover blemishes, redness, and skim over pores and fine lines without needing concealer after.
- It has a silky, watery texture that does blend easily on skin. A little goes a long way.
- It doesn’t transfer as much unlike the L’Oreal Truematch Super Blendable Foundation.
- It comes in a pump which is pretty cool since you can control the amount of product to use.
What I don’t like about the product
- This does fade away as the day wears on, it doesn’t have a very good lasting power. So definitely wear this foundation with primer and spray a fixative spray after.
- It ONLY COMES IN ONE SHADE. I tried to look it up online but I don’t see any information about this product.
So there you have it! My honest opinion about this product. Don’t expect this baby to last an uber long time. If you need lots of coverage that lasts you longer than average, the Rimmel Matte Foundation may fare better. Other than that, if you’re looking for a daily liquid foundation, this is pretty much a great bet but you have to mix it up with a yellow undertone foundation to neutralize the color to your skintone.